Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nathans got a phone!

I got to talk to Nathan yesterday. FINALLY! I hadn't talked to him since Sunday, I know it's not that long to most people but when you spend everyday with someone and then all of a sudden they are gone and you don't talk to them for two days.. it's pretty rough. I felt like I couldn't breath all of yesterday morning. I really need to tell my body to stop being so dramatic. I haven't had much of an appetite either. Good news is maybe I'll lose the last 10 lbs of pregnancy weight.... I hate being like this. I have never been like this over a guy. I know I need to be better for the sake of sanity.
I found out some more details about where he is and how long he'll be gone and those sorts of things. Honestly, it was just nice to see him (on skype). He ended up getting a new sim card for his phone so I can call him if I need him. That puts me at ease, knowing that if something were to happen I could get ahold of him. We talked again before I went to bed which helped me get to sleep.
Nathan's mom emailed me yesterday morning to see if I was okay. It's really nice knowing that I have so many wonderful people in my life to make sure we're doing okay and getting along fine. I'm so glad my mom is here as well. And since my dad left for Afghanistan last week, we are in the same boat. I had lunch with my friend Alyssa yesterday. Her boyfriend is with Nathan. We are going to lunch again today with our friend Kristin. Like I said, I'm so happy to have people here for us.
I called Nathan's parents after he gave me his new number. They are great. I really lucked out in the in-law department. Which reminds me, Jessica's due date was yesterday. Rebecca told me she'd call once their baby is there. :) Noah will soon have a little baby cousin to play with. Hopefully, when we go back this summer, Sheldon and Jessica and baby Patience will be able to be there as well. I want to meet her and hold her. Same with Audrey! I've been wanting to play with her for months now.
Last night, all of the CE Dining-In spouses got together in our costumes to take pictures. I am Professor Plum. I thought my outfit looked pretty good. No ones looked better than Katrina's though. She's Mr. Green. I can't even explain it. I'll post pictures after the Dining-In. Less than two weeks. I need to find Noah a babysitter now that Nathan's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment