Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day Five

Day 5. A Picture Of Your Favorite Memory.

I have so many wonderful memories, I couldn't choose one so I narrowed it down to two.

This is me and my best friend Jackie in a truck stop bathroom. The picture is from one of our road trips to Wichita Falls, Texas. My brother-in-law was doing his tech school there and my sister didn't want to go visit him by herself so we went with her. It was right after I moved back to New Mexico from Alaska so I hadn't seen Jackie or my sister in a few months. It was so much fun going on a road trip with them. I can't remember doing anything too exciting but just being around my two favorite girls was a blast. We ate lots of junk food and sang songs at the top of our lungs. While we were there we walked around the base, went to the movies, and bowling. We stayed up pretty much all night talking. My sister moved shortly after that and me and Jackie got jobs and boyfriends. Everything slowly changed. But this weekend was great!


Me and Nathan at the Hard Rock in Amsterdam. This was the last trip me and Nathan took by ourselves. It was right before I found out I was pregnant. We got there Saturday afternoon and it took forever to find our hotel. We took a nap and by the time we woke up it was late so we ended up just going to Hard Rock that night. That is our tradition, by the way. We eat at Hard Rock every place we go.. if they have one that is. Sunday we got up and went to the Heiniken brewery, then to a couple of random museums, the Anne Frank house, and lastly to visit the Red Light District. I enjoy spending time with Nathan alone. We always have so much fun and he makes every day unforgetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment