Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day Four

Day 4. A Picture Of Your Night.

This was supposed to be yesterday and I fulled intended to take a picture but Nathan has my camera with him and so I have his with no memory card. I went to take a picture and nothing, so instead I'll just explain it to you.

At about 5 I started getting a horrible headache to the point that I couldn't even walk so my mom picked up Noah and I got to sleep a bit. I slept until 8 then headed over to my parents house. I put Noah to sleep and me and my mom made our Dining-In floors. I've got the Hall and my mom has the Conservatory. We are pretty much finished with the floors, now we just have to make furniture to go in them. Then we ate pizza and watched some t.v. before I came home and went to bed. Not a very exciting night, but it beats sitting alone at home. :)
I also got to talk to Nathan a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment