Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day One

Our friend Megan told me I should do this 30 Day Photo Challenge on my blog to help me get used to posting everyday. I've seen this going around facebook and it sparked an interest but I think it'll be better for me to do it here. So here it goes.

Day 1. A Picture Of Yourself With 10 Facts.


1. My husband is the only guy I've ever loved more than myself, that's how I knew we would be together forever.
2. I brush my teeth with warm water because I feel like it gets them cleaner.
3. I base Noah's progression on my friends babies.
4. I really miss my sister and my best friend Jackie. I get tired of talking to people who don't really care.
5. I enjoy thinking up new foods to make but I make taco's atleast once a week.
6. Before I was pregnant I weighed 97 lbs. I wish I could get back down to that but 10 lbs just won't drop.
7. I shop when I'm bored. I get bored a lot.
8. I have been to 15 countries and over half the United States. I plan on raising that number. Traveling is my favorite pass time.
9. I shave my legs every day because I hate the feeling of hair rubbing against my pants.
10. I was in alcohol counseling before I was even old enough to drink. I am glad that I don't drink anymore but I sometimes crave alcohol and cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment