Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day Nine

Day 9. A Picture Of The Person Who Has Gotten You Through The Most.


My sister. She's always been there for me. Sure we've had our fights and complaints about each other, but I know that I can always count on her to love me. One specific event comes to mind when I think about this. Right after I seperated from my ex, I was having a really rough time. Not the sad kind of rough, but I was just not a very happy person. I was angry with everyone, I didn't know what I was going to do or where I was going to go. My sister took me in and helped me get back on my feet. She didn't judge me, she was just there for me. This was just a small example. I love her very much and I don't know where I'd be without her. She is one of my greatest friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment