Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vent

So I can't decide if my mood recently is because of left over post pregnancy hormones or my birth control. I just hope and pray it is not just me. I swear I hate everyone, well most everyone. Okay, I wouldn't even go as far as to say the majority of people.. maybe just like half. I have really strong negative feelings toward people who really haven't done anything wrong. I can't help it, no matter how hard I try to shake it, I can't.
Example. Lately, I feel as though everyone is only looking at for themselves. And I realize it's a natural instict to put yourself before others, but I just can't understand how some people can be so selfish all the time. I especially hate it when people say they will do something and then when the time comes to get it done, they back down. It's like everyone is just letting me down over and over again. I really don't ask for much. Mostly, I just want the security of knowing that people will be there for me if needs be. Isn't that what everyone wants? It feels like the only person I can trust anymore is Nathan. Well okay and Jackie.
I guess I'm just an optimist. I always hope that people will be better than they really are. When will I learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment