Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 7

I figure I should probably start this up again.
Day 7. A Picture Of Your Most Treasured Item.


I bet you are thinking that I'm going to say my son. That's not false, I love my son very much and he is definitely one of the things I'm most thankful for in life, but he is not an "item" so that's not my answer. If you look at the very bottom of the picture you will see that tiny band around my left ring finger. That is my most treasured item. It's not because of how much it cost or because the diamond is real, it's because of what it stands for. My marriage means more to me than I could express through words. It's the greatest feeling in the world having someone you can love and trust entirely, and knowing that they will be with you for eternity. I love that we have so much in common and that we both want the same things out of life. I'm so happy to have the life that I have and I know everything would be different had I never married Nathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment