Friday, November 12, 2010

Weekends

Today is a little sad. This is our first weekend withot our good friends. A few months ago we were spending every weekend with Darcie, Kip, Chris, and Russell. Now they are all gone. The Holmsteads left on Tuesday. I suppose thats just military life though. You would think I would be used to it by now but it's still hard saying good bye to friends. Especially when they are the people you do everything with. I think we will have a lot of free time on our hands. I don't know what I will do when Nathan gets deployed.
Anyways, tonight is date night for me and Nathan. We are going bowling and then to watch a movie. I am so grateful that my parents are here to watch Noah for us. It's nice to get to spend time alone with the hubby. We definitely need it. I didn't realize how much attention a baby needs. I mean, I obviously knew they were work, but I suppose I didn't fully grasp it. Noah is a wonderful gift though. I couldn't ask for a better baby. He definitely makes my life a little more complete.
I have so much more to say but trying to write with a sick baby is harder than one would imagine. I hope whoever reads this has a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment