Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Grease

Right now me and my mom are watching Grease. It reminds me of my childhood. I realize it was made years before then. My mom, sister, and myself used to watch this together. The last time I can remember us sitting down together watching "girlie" movies was right after my nephew was born. We were all in our pajamas, sitting at my sisters first house. I miss my sister a lot lately. She'll be here in a few weeks. I just miss seeing her every day.
Noah is no longer sick thank goodness. He's been doing so good lately. He just keeps on growing. We went to the thrift store today and a lady was sitting there with her two months old who weighs less than 10 lbs. She asked me how old Noah was, I told her a month and a half. She said "wow he's so big". We get that a lot. :) It's true. I think he's so cute when he kicks his little legs. I wonder what he'll look like when he grows up.
So Friday me and Nathan went bowling and to watch Machete. Turns out, we kinda suck at bowling. It's been well over a year since I last bowled. It was fun though. And it was definitely nice spending alone time with Nathan. Machete was funny in a very retarded way. Nathan says it's "mexican humor". Saturday we went to a UFC fight a couple hours away. We had so much fun. We went with a bunch of people from Nathan's shop. Ofcourse, me and Silverthorne were the only girls. Those guys crack me up though. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. The main fight wasn't very great, but there were a couple that were good. It's so funny listening to what people yell. We didn't get back until 3 am so we were pretty exhausted the next day.
My in-laws get here on Friday. Nathan's parents, sisters, brother, grandma, and Alicia's husband. We are excited. We are going to tour around Europe a bit. I hope that goes well with Noah being in the car. All together there is going to be 11 of us. Obviously, we won't all fit into our car so we thought about getting a rental car. The car was going to be a thousand euros. Nathan found a really cheap van for sale on spangyardsales.com so we went and looked at it yesterday. It looks like we are going to buy this van and then sell it after they leave. Not a bad idea.
Nathan is coming to get us now so I better get off.

No comments:

Post a Comment