Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Numero Uno

This will be short. I am typing with one hand. My poor baby is sick and the only way he sleeps is in someones arms, currently mine. I blame Nathan for getting us sick. :)
This is my first blog ever. I can honestly say it will be weird writing out things about my life. I figured it would be a good way to let my family back home keep up with Noah's growth and the interesting things me and Nathan get into.
And now my mom has Noah. Like I said, he's sick. It started Monday and has gotten worse. Hopefully today was the peak. He's getting so big, almost 13 lbs. I know, that is a lot for a one month old. He's my big fatso. I love him. He is making a lot of noises now, and holding his head up very well. Most nights he only wakes up twice. He is slowly getting into a routine. He is 5 weeks old today. I can't wait until he gets a little older and I can play with him. That will make my days a little less boring.
Nathan is spending a lot of his time working on getting his VW bus fixed up and shipped over here. He's so excited about it. I'm excited because that means I get my car back, which will also help with my days. He also has been working hard on our table (that he made) and making a better cage for his chinchilla. I definitely have a crafty husband who has his hands in a lot.
As for me, my clothes don't fit. My hips and chest grew a little too much while I was pregnant. I am now a size 5 pants which is very rough for me since I am normally a size 0. I tried to put on one of my pre-pregnancy dresses the other day.. couldn't get it zipped up because my rib cage/boobs no longer fit into it. I would normally like this because it means that I get to buy all new clothes, but since it's the holiday season I'd feel bad if I spent a much of money on something that I don't REALLY need. I am also hoping that I'll continue to shrink. Next week is when I get to start working out. I am extremely excited about that.
Aside from me being a chunk, things are going well. Nathan's family comes in a little over a week. We are getting sealed while they are here. YAY!
I'll write again soon. We only have dial up, it's too slow to do anything. I'm not for sure when the next time will be. I suppose when we come back to my parents house.

No comments:

Post a Comment