Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

I really am obsessed with etsy. I could be on there for hours. Some people have pinterest, I have etsy.
If this baby is a girl then it's only going to get worse.

Christmas was okay. Even the day of I couldn't really get into the spirit. I know it'll be better when Nathan is back and Noah is older and can understand what is going on. It was fun seeing him playing with all his toys. Nana and papa sure do spoil that kid! Nathan got to skype with us while Noah was opening his presents so that was nice.
We pretty much just hang out all day and watched Christmas movies. I love watching It's A Wonderful Life! At night we played the Wii for a bit, it's been awhile since we've played it. We had fun!

Anyways, back to etsy for a bit before I decide it's time for bed. It's always hard to sleep when Nathan isn't laying next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment