Friday, July 15, 2011

You know..

I feel like so much goes on. I have so much to do. Then I look back at it and realize I have nothing to tell about. Maybe that's why I struggle so much with this blog. I just don't have anything interesting to write.

Noah is crawling now. He started a couple of weeks ago. It's quite funny the way he does it. He gets up on his knees and then turns his left knee out and tucks his foot under his butt. Then he just pulls that leg along. He still manages to get around faster than light. He is everywhere and into everything. I'm going to be honest for a second.. I could pass this stage and be fine. I mean, I'm happy that he's reaching new milestones and I was quite worried about him crawling but it's hard to keep up with him at times. Especially with teething added in. He wants to play with dangerous things and then when I don't let him he just screams and throws a big ol tantrum. I can tell you this though, I'm learning a different kind of patience. I love Noah very much. Most of the day he's in a good mood and we have a lot of fun. He is making so many noises. I love listening to him. He also recently learned how walk forward in his walker. He follows us all over the place. It's adorable.

Our trip to Italy was great. It was very relaxing. We just hung out and didn't have any specific schedule. It did rain a few days while we were there but the sunny days definitely made up for it. Me and Nathan got sun burnt, him worse than me. That's what he gets for having pasty skin, hah. I'm getting really excited for our next trip. It really wasn't even bad bringing Noah. He did great (aside from sleeping, we didn't bring his pack n play so he slept in our bed). The plane ride wasn't too horrible either. I wish he would have slept on it but he is a kid and we were somewhere new. I think we are going to England next. Not for tourism, just to see friends. I miss England!

I am seriously thinking about taking a space a flight back to California in August. I just can't make up my mind. It's a lot more stressful than a regular flight, and with a child I might lose my mind. I do want to get back and see Patience though. Nathan is okay with me going, I'm just nervous is all. I have some planning to do I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment