Thursday, February 17, 2011

I need to be better at this.

I hate when I just wrote an entire post and I accidently click the backspace button twice and it deletes the whole thing. This has happened on more than one occasion. I'll sum it up because I don't have much time to rewrite the whole thing.

1. I love having Noah in my life. He's the greatest and the most fun to watch. Especially, with his camel that my parents got him in the Canary Islands (we are going there one day soon).

2. We moved into our new house on Saturday. It wasn't as stressful as we thought and we have already unpacked the majority of our things. I really need to unpack my closet but I know it'll take forever so I'm procrastinating as much as possible.

3. We have internet at our house which means online banking (YAYYYYY) and pilates online.

4. Good news, I'm only 10 lbs from my prepregnancy weight, which I am positive I'll never return to again. My hips and butt grew too much. But I'm honestly okay with my new weight. Just some toning and I'll be happy again.

5. I am going to chop all my hair off as soon as I get to America again. The plan is to donate it to locks of love. I'm just so tired of it. I also bought black hair dye yesterday, with some persuasion from Nathan. I get so tired of having the same look. I'm ready for a change. I enjoy change a little too much I think.

6. I'm really thinking Nathan will get deployed with all this stuff that's going on around the world. It's just a matter of time I'm sure. On a positive note, he put in his papers to reenlist (March 7th) and to extend in Germany for another year. We like Europe too much to go back to the states just yet. So since he is reenlisting, he gets a bonus. We are going to buy a house.

7. I dislike people. I miss Jackie, I miss Andrea, I miss my sister. Andrea and Mike are having a baby!!!!! I love it already. I want to go to England to see them.. and Kip/Darcie/Karlena. I cannot wait to get Noah's passport.

That's about it.
Oh yeah, and I hate my stupid laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment