Friday, January 21, 2011

Moving

So wow, things have been crazy lately. I feel like we are always going. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it, infact I enjoy it.. I just don't want us to over work ourselves.
Nathan started school on Tuesday. He will now go every Tuesday and Thursday from 6-9 until the end of March. He plans to be done with his Associates by the end of the year. I'm so proud of him!
Our landlord called us about two weeks ago and told us that they were going to sell our house. We started looking around at houses but nothing really seemed to work for us. Nathan really wanted to stay in our house (it's pretty cool, I'm not going to lie) so he tried to talk the landlords out of it but they were just really wishy washy so we decided that we'd go ahead and continue looking. We needed to find something before March so we could have a year lease (we are supposed to leave March 2012). So the other day we found a great house. New looking, lots of storage which is hard to find in Germany and an open floor plan. The bathrooms and kitchen are super nice. We do lose a bedroom and parking but I didn't expect to find something like our house. Nathan's excited because he said that if we move he wanted to extend a year, and now we get to. So we tell our landlords that we found a house and they tell us that we'd have to pay double rent for Feb. Then they called us back and said "well we can make sure that the house won't sell until next March". We were mad. Either way, we decided that we'd go ahead and move. We worked everything out. I'm excited for this house. Now it's just time to pack everything up. We'll be moving from the 15th-20th.
Noah has been growing too fast for my liking. He sits up really well and has rolled over a few times. He loves his jumper, he just bounces away. My mom got him a bumbo chair and he looks like a big boy in there. Sometimes when he cries he says "mama mama mama". I know he's just making noises but I'm going to count it as his first word. He started it when he was about a month old. He laughs and makes noises all the time. He's almost grown out of 2 diapers and he'll be in his 6-9 month clothes in the next few weeks. I love how chunky he is. He makes me so happy. I'm glad I get to stay home with him during this time. We have a little routine going.
So we decided we'll be going back to California in the late spring. We are going to try to take a hop. That way everyone will get to see Noah and hopefully we'll get to see Audrey and Sheldon and Jessica's baby. The whole reason we are going though is to try to find a house to buy. We are going to find one over by Beale AFB and rent it out to military until we go back. We've found some pretty cool ones online.
Nathan finally got his VW bus the other day. It's pretty neato. He loves it a lot but he has some work to do before he can drive it full time. I'm excited to take trips in it. I love this life we have. It's nice to be able to travel and have fun with Nathan and Noah. We love when people visit too because it just means more trips to fun places.
We have a lot more going on but I just decided I want to go play with Noah. :) Wish us luck these next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment